Sleeps four - Prices from only £170 per night
The Yew Tree Apartment is located above the Yew Tree cafe, across the road from The Plough. The apartment sleeps four with two double bedrooms and one bathroom.
Pets are part of the family too - that's why Yew Tree Apartment welcomes them and they aren’t charged extra for their stay.
With The Plough is just over the road, you can enjoy lunch, a delicious dinner or just sample the tasty Yorkshire tapas. Downstairs The Yew Tree offers breakfasts, sandwiches, snacks and home baked cakes and afternoon tea.
Two bedrooms: 2 x king size beds. Bathroom with roll-top bath and separate power shower, twin basins and WC. Open plan modern fitted kitchen/dining area with spacious seating for four, shaker-style cupboards and all the latest appliances. Living room with leather sofas and coffee table.
- Welcome pack - (for guests staying 3 nights or more) includes bread, butter, milk, cheese, bacon & eggs, cereals, tea & coffee, sugar, bottle of wine & chocolates
- Modern kitchen including microwave, electric cooker/hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Utility Area with shaker style cupboards and washer/dryer
- LED TV with Sky+HD and Blu-Ray player in lounge
- LED Smart TVs with DVD, radio/alarm and hairdryers in bedrooms
- Complimentary WiFi
- Luxury bed linen, towels and quality bath products included
- Gas central heating and Air-conditioning in living area and bedrooms
- A selection of books, games and current magazines
- Sorry no smoking
- Newsagents/General Store, The Yew Tree Cafe, Hairdressers, Beauty Salon, The Plough Pub/Restaurant and The Nags Head
Access and Parking:
The property is not suitable for wheelchair access. There is no off road parking to the apartment. Parking is free anywhere in Scalby village, but as we are in a residential area, guests are asked to be considerate and ensure that no driveways or entrances are blocked.